We play No Man´s Sky as an international multiplayer expedition.
We build some mind blowing climate research bases on various planets and explore galactic space 10.000 years into the future.
We produce some very cool videos and watch our creations in VR while we hang out and have a good time
since expedition start on April 4th 02023
- Each monthly mission gets you 500 XP (Experience points) upon completion
- Working on your project gets you 100 XP. Just for working on it on the day of your Futurespace visit
- Your first time at FSE ? : 50 XP
the expedition PC bar
Spring 02023 Challenge
„Building your home base in a far future space“
Don´t worry – a creative media skill coach can help you along the way with your missions.
You don´t need experience, but you will get some for sure 😀
Build a Climate Research Base
Gather a Team and create a climate research base on a planet of your liking. Your team gets a private social network workspace within the FSE network.
Upon completion unlock access to our VR glasses (Pico Neo 3 Link + Oculus Quest 2) and admire your base in Virtual Reality.
Produce a Base video Episode
Record and produce a Youtube Video of your research base as a Machinima or Let´s Play with details about your planet atmosphere, composition, fauna + flora
Upon completion of your first video scene testings on low spec PC´s unlock access to our Video Editing PC with Ultra Settings in Game, Nvidia® GeForce RTX 3060 and a professional Videoediting Software (DaVinci Resolve).
Design a web page for your base + video
Base Infos, Screenshots and your Video designed as a cool webpage.
Points + Achievement
- Each mission gets you 500 Exp (Experience points) upon completion
- Working on your project on wednesdays gets you 100 Exp. Just for working on it.
- If you complete all 3 missions you unlock the achievement „Master of all Missions“, level up to „Future Space Explorer LvL 10“ and receive a surprise reward
Want to join the Future Space Explorer ?
Find us here:
Wilhelmsstrasse 2 – 34117 Kassel
Minigame: On the map hit the – button until it´s greyed out and you see all the countries from which we welcome visitors to our Wednesdays International Futurespace Afternoon. But beware: the map is tricky and might try to mass with your navigation. Hit – enough and you´ll be fine.
or find us on one of
in the galaxy of No Man´s Sky
NO KIDDING – that many planets without loading times !! The power of procedural algorhithms. ahmm, and good luck finding us 😉